ISA Region Reports
In-depth and timely coverage and analysis of the most recent political, business, economic and other events in that region.
Analysis of the issues and trends driving political change in each region, including an analysis of all of the national and regional elections within that region.
Analysis of relations between the various countries in each region, including the key disputes and flashpoints impacting the region’s stability.
Detailed economic data, analysis and forecasts covering individual countries within the region as well as the key economic issues and trends impacting that region.
Trade and Investment
Analysis of each region’s key international trade and investment relationships and the outlook for growth for exporters and investors in each region.
In-depth coverage of the leading opportunities and risks presented by that region’s market, including estimates of the market potential of the region.
An assessment of the prospects for doing business in that region, including comparisons of the various countries within that region.
Analysis and data of that region’s population, including its population forecasts, the characteristics of its population, as well as key demographic issues and trends.
An assessment of the key environmental issues and risks facing that region and how these issues will impact the region over the longer-term.
How ISA Region Reports Add Value to Your Business
- A wealth of information, data and analysis for each region and the individual countries and markets in the region
- A focus on the key issues and trends impacting each region
- Detailed comparisons of the countries that comprise each region
- Timely analysis of the key economic trade, investment and geopolitical issues in each region
- Easy to use and integrate information, data and graphics from each report
Region Reports Available
Central and South Asia
East Asia and Pacific
Middle East and North Africa
How to Order ISA Region Reports
Your organization can order ISA Region Reports in three ways:
- You can order individual Region Reports directly from the Online Store on this website.
- You can order Regional Reports Packages that include all of the reports and forecasts for eight individual regions (such as South America) from the Online Store on this website.
- You can set up a Comprehensive ISA Subscription for your entire organization that includes unlimited access to all of ISA's international reports and forecasts at a major discount off of the standard price of ISA's reports and forecasts. You can learn more about this option on the Comprehensive ISA Subscription page on this website.