ISA Country ReportsISA Country Reports provide detailed coverage and analysis of the political, economic, demographic and environmental issues and trends in 120 individual countries, including economic and political forecasts for the near-, mid- and long-term.
ISA Economic ForecastsISA Economic Forecasts contain a wide-range of economic data, including national accounts, prices, trade and investment and other economic categories for more than 180 countries. Historical economic data in the ISA Economic Forecast dates back to 1993, with forecast data covering all years through to 2023.
ISA Advisory ServicesISA Advisory Services provide clients the ability to utilize ISA’s expertise directly for specific projects, tasks or studies. ISA Advisory Services are designed to provide personalized service that is both efficient and cost saving for our clients. ISA Advisory Services are utilized by a wide variety of clients, from small enterprises looking to expand their coverage to new markets to large multinationals.
ISA Risk ForecastsISA Risk Forecasts cover more than 190 countries, divided into eight unique regions. Each country receives a risk rating for 31 categories of risk, and each of these risks are assessed as a near-term, mid-term or long-term risk to that country.
ISA Subscription Services
ISA (International Strategic Analysis) is the world leader in country intelligence, economic forecasting and international market research. ISA provides international reports, forecasts and customized research for many of the world's leading businesses, governments and universities. This includes detailed economic forecasts, risk analysis and market insights for more than 190 countries around the world.
Your organization can order ISA's reports and forecasts covering more than 190 countries in three ways:
- You can order individual Country Reports, Region Reports, Economic Forecasts and Risk Forecasts directly from the Online Store on the ISA website.
- You can order Regional Reports Packages that include all of the reports and forecasts for eight individual regions (such as South America) from the Online Store on the ISA website.
- You can set up a Comprehensive ISA Subscription for your entire organization that includes unlimited access to all of ISA's international reports and forecasts at a major discount off of the standard price of ISA's reports and forecasts. You can learn more about this option on the Comprehensive ISA Subscription page on the ISA website.
Customized Research from ISA
ISA (International Strategic Analysis) has helped many of the world's leading businesses to expand their business internationally and to improve their global profitability. On top of the range of standard reports and forecasts published by ISA that cover more than 190 international markets, ISA also provides customized research for some of the world's leading businesses, organizations and government bodies.
ISA can provide customized research that is tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. For example, ISA has worked together with major multinational organizations to create customized research projects and reports that have helped them to maximize the opportunities, and limit the risks, presented by international markets.
ISA's customized reports and research can come in many forms, including:
- Research projects designed by our clients
- Monthly or quarterly newsletters covering the markets, industries and topics chosen by our clients
- On-site presentations by ISA experts and analysts to our clients, or at events organized by our clients
Customized research from ISA can provide your organization with a range of benefits, including:
- Made-to-order research reports
- Completely customizable and adjustable reports tailored to your organization's needs and interests
- Multi-format reports that can be used in your newsletters or presentations
- Significant savings in time and money for your organization
- Unbiased third-party views of the markets and issues impacting your business
Recent Research Highlights from ISA
ISA: Products and Services
ISA (International Strategic Analysis) is a leading provider of international market analysis, economic forecasting and country intelligence for many of the world's leading companies, organizations and governments.
ISA's range of international research reports and forecasts are utilized by these organizations to help them further their understanding of international markets and to allow them to have a single, consistent source of international information, data and analysis. In addition, ISA provides clients throughout the world with customized research support, allowing them to draw upon ISA's vast experience in international markets.